Hospitals & Asylums
United States Senate Foreign Relations Committee
Chairman Senator Lugar
Confirming Dr. Condoleezza Rice (single) Secretary of State electee
2 dissenting opinions
inauguration on the 22nd or 24th day of any month
Amending Title 22 US Code Foreign Relations and Intercourse (A-FRaI-D) to just Foreign Relation (FR-EE)
Balancing the Federal Budget HA-2005
The New Global Sleaze
Re: Confirming Anthony J. Sanders in the congressionally independent position of Hospitals & Asylums Secretary in the Senate out of deference for his HAND that writes Hospitals & Asylums Title 24 of the United States Code and that of the President under E.O. 12293 the Foreign Service of the United States of January 28, 2004 offering retroactive pay to foreign servants at an arbitrary rate of $100,000 a year to 1 January 2004 the first day of activity of the Hearing AID Act Chapter 5 of the Hospitals & Asylums United States Code that is required reading for contemporary foreign servants as amended annually. The $1 Trillion price tag ensures that the Act is the only cause for the generosity of the President on January 28, 2004 extended to all writers of dated US Treaty documents without indication of the author in his Register of Nominees. The Foreign Service Committee is requested to confirm this confidential appointment to the Foreign Service by paying Anthony J. Sanders $100,000 plus $8,333 for January 2005 whereas employment as a Level IV Foreign Servant without any hazing, inequality or any but written trial by the Foreign Relations Committee would bring the author into more professional association with the Archivist, a Level IV Executive of the Federal Government rather than the Foreign Service where he hopes to work closely with Condoleeza Rice as Secretary of State and through her to Collin Powell as applicant US Military Director (MD). Mr. Sanders is not an armed officer and is somewhat tender in the local government as the result of the recent deprivation of his food stamp benefits in a frightening pattern by an invasive CMS revolution corrupted by the Judiciary that was in turn corrupted by the Department of Defense (DoD) that needs to change its name to the Military Department (MD) bringing Secretary of Defense Transfer Order No. 40 [App. A & C(3)](July 22, 1949) to a peaceful resolution of the UN Security Council regarding the foundation of African Command AFRICOM and administration of $10-$25 billion annual contribution of the United States of America to the African Union. I of course see Mr. Powell as torn between being founding African Commander or founding US Military Director (MD) and only Anthony J. Principi stands out as equally peaceful soldier for the US Military Department (MD) of 2005.
The Foreign Relations Committee seems like a relatively safe place for Mr. Sanders to begin to be confidentially rewarded for honest work written for the United States of America. Reservations regarding the Foreign Service do exist and they are clearly marked in this essay. Notwithstanding criminal conviction of the Foreign Service, the counsel of the Secretary of State, Condoleeza Rice, and Foreign Relations Committee are sought in part to protect Mr. Sanders, as Hospitals & Asylums Secretary (HAS), from the lack of confidence in the Hospitals & Asylums New Draft (HAND) Code by the entire House and Senate (HaS) and other less savory governmental and quasi governmental entities who are not necessarily responsible for the life, liberty and happiness of the author until all Hospitals & Asylums Statute (HAS) is republished by Congress from www.title24uscode.org at www.Findlaw.com in a time period that is estimated at 5 years 2005-2010. Mr. Sanders hopes to be financed similar to the General Services Administration that earns its money through contracts with other government agencies so as to be able to work for the people for free and afford the salaries of those few people who make his confidence. Sanders Clause on the other hand requires the ratification of the US Senate Foreign Relations Committee and offers to extend the benefits administration of the US Social Security Administration to serve 1 billion people not currently achieving the UN Millennium Development Goals by obeying the Hearing AID Act of 2005. Whereas the US Banks are notoriously insolvent (particularly in regards to the judiciary and quasi judicial major fraud against the United States) to the point where they might be life threatening, in the State of Ohio, or at the very least in the personal credit history of the author, it would be wise to invest in Hospitals & Asylums as set forth in Chapter Five to found a US-International development bank with the largest intellectual property holdings in the world for only $100,000 down to afford student loans for him and his sister and $8,333 a month (for life as a humanitarian counterpoise to the 5 year sentence of the Supreme Court Justice hereby plea bargained with King Blackwell HA-17-1-05 and the American Bar Association in order to elicit candidates before Senator Arlen Specter (dissolving the Judicial Committee) and presiding in the ratification of the soon to be amended Attorney General Education (AGE). Should the independent Foreign Relations Committee Senate consent to pay a living wage to Anthony J. Sanders both the Friendship, Amity and Co-operation Treaty (FACT) and the USAID BABY in Chapter 5 shall be amended during the month of February otherwise as a consequence his steady work without pay be done as soon as the end of January in exchange for Republican values not shared by anybody with less than a gram of Democracy in their veins. After a five year trial I could conceivable administrate $1 million a year to individuals as well as authorize larger settlements for other more generally recognized public officials.
A. Conviction: Andrew S. Natsios of Stealing $33 billion from donors under the Hearing AID Act of 2004 and not disbursing funds as directed in applicable cases in the Litigation Column or compensating the author Anthony J. Sanders and most intriguingly not paying North Korea a penny although his greatest literary work so far has been Natsios, Andrew. The Great Korean Famine: Famine, Politics, and Foreign Policy.US Institute of Peace Press. 2001. It appears he got his job in a deal with the devil and must be cured with $1 billion to the health welfare and legislation of the North Korean Central Bank as they merge with the Bank of Korea under North Korea v. South Korea HA-31-5-03-04 while upholding the confidentiality of the account holders of the Single Korean Yearbook (SKY) under the Draft Transitional Constitution of Korea (CoK).
B. This Case Concerning the International Court of Justice includes a request for an Advisory Opinion from the International Court of Justice under Article 107 of the Rule of Court on the strength Hospitals & Asylums acceptance by the UN General Assembly HA-10-12-04 and the Certification of the US Secretary of State with the transcripts of the President’s State of the Union Address and results of the Iraqi Elections under
(2) the Armistice Day Provisional Measure in the First Edition Revision of Chapter One Humanitarian Missions of the Military Department (MD) HA-11-11-04 filed subsequent to the fatal
(1) Application of Art. 118 of the Third Geneva Convention HA-2-11-04 that calls for an Advisory Opinion in the beginning of February to be rendered in writing without oral arguments by merely publishing the written proceedings of the Advisory Opinion below and the Provisional Measure (1-2) above.
1. New Iraq Constitutional Elections (NICE) Draft Permanent Constitution of Iraqi HA-11-8-05
2. Iraqi Sovereignty HA-30-6-04 (never tried)
3. Bank Afghanistan Day HA-15-1-04
C. Disclaimer: Due to the total absence of honor
in the Foreign Service that includes an indictment for assasination by the US
Ambassador to the Netherlands now with suspicion that he is serving as the
money launderer for funds stolen from CMS on the grounds of contempt of court
and acronym of CMS, there is simply not enough bond between me and the Foreign
Service to draft my Friendship, Amity and Co-operation Code for Chapter 5 of
Title 22 US Code in time for this confirmation hearing. It would indeed
also be fair to inaugurate Dr. Rice on the 24th of any month in
honor of Art. 2(4) of the UN Charter that commands that states uphold the
principle of non-aggression in international relations and the 24 hour day that
we seem to be robbing the people of the world with our attack against the
history books of Iraq, its inventor and Title 24 US Code that explains how to achieve
the goals of peace and freedom so that prosperity might be achieved, but only
if the people would honor the Hospitals & Asylums US Code as explained in
the Vienna Conviction Abolishing the Death Penalty HA-3-3-99.
The Chapter 5 on the Preservation of Friendly Foreign Relations
Generally shall be done shortly because Americans are cruel and ignorant as the
result of this repeal by the Foreign Relations Committee that is one of the few
committees, ie. The Judiciary Committee, that haven’t been dissolved. My father, a Dutchman, has proven that it is
a grave mistake that inevitably leads to divorce to actually marry an American,
corroborated by his current spouse, although one can only try to love them as
they struggle with human rights and the metric system and that the US dollar is
in fact real for any college but law.
1. Yesterday the press reported that the Secretary of State is responsible for inspiring the American people and the people of all free nations to unite in common cause to solve common problems through public diplomacy.
a. At her confirmation hearing Condoleezza Rice said, "Our interaction with the rest of the world must be a conversation, not a monologue - the time for diplomacy is now,''
Biden retorted "The time for diplomacy is long overdue,''
2. Kissinger, Henry Alfred. Diplomacy. Simon & Schuster. New York. 1994 is not due until January 25, 2005 and the Foreign Relations committee and Secretary of State are suspected of spying on the author’s library card under the Patriot Act that has been replaced by the Intelligence Authorization Act of 2004. While this sort of spying is condemned in the Fall Issue of the Ohio American Civil Liberties Union the author must confess that with people who have a strong bond under law both physical and mental association occurs merely as the result of thought. It occurred that when my files had been destroyed, and thankfully stolen, by some county prosecutor whose investigator was two counties out of his jurisdiction I went to the park to ruminate on my problems and came to conclusion that I had been a victim of abuse under the Patriot Act as warned by the ACLU. Then to my great surprise and relief as I was walking home I ran into my college human rights professor Howard Tolley JD who is more than just a card carrying member of the ACLU, he one of their greatest supporters in Cincinnati. I told him, “I’ve just been robbed under the Patriot Act, I seem to be victim of a gang bang with investigators from other counties hopping on the bank fraud warrants as US Bank had been infested by a thieving and possibly genocidal major fraud who we now suspect, the former Ohio Secretary of Treasury and current Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters (R) HA-11-1-05. The change in font in middle of this article appears to be the result of a disease contracted at the very website of the National Security Advisor now pre-inauguration electee viva the Information AGE Deputy Attorney General (DAG) James B. Comey v. AOL HA-15-12-04 pursuant to the will of King Blackwell HA-17-1-05 although it might in fact have been contracted from the AOL email.
3. On November 16, 2004 the President announced the nomination of Condoleezza Rice for Secretary of State urging the Senate to promptly confirm her as America's 66th Secretary of State. Dr. Condoleezza Rice became the Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs, commonly referred to as the National Security Advisor, on January 22, 2001. In June 1999, she completed a six year tenure as Stanford University 's Provost, during which she was the institution's chief budget and academic officer. As Provost she was responsible for a $1.5 billion annual budget and the academic program involving 1,400 faculty members and 14,000 students. As professor of political science, Dr. Rice has been on the Stanford faculty since 1981 and has won two of the highest teaching honors -- the 1984 Walter J. Gores Award for Excellence in Teaching and the 1993 School of Humanities and Sciences Dean's Award for Distinguished Teaching. At Stanford, she has been a member of the Center for International Security and Arms Control, a Senior Fellow of the Institute for International Studies, and a Fellow (by courtesy) of the Hoover Institution. Her books include Germany Unified and Europe Transformed (1995) with Philip Zelikow, The Gorbachev Era (1986) with Alexander Dallin, and Uncertain Allegiance: The Soviet Union and the Czechoslovak Army (1984). She also has written numerous articles on Soviet and East European foreign and defense policy, and has addressed audiences in settings ranging from the U.S. Ambassador's Residence in Moscow to the Commonwealth Club to the 1992 and 2000 Republican National Conventions. From 1989 through March 1991, the period of German reunification and the final days of the Soviet Union, she served in the Bush Administration as Director, and then Senior Director, of Soviet and East European Affairs in the National Security Council, and a Special Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs. In 1986, while an international affairs fellow of the Council on Foreign Relations, she served as Special Assistant to the Director of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. In 1997, she served on the Federal Advisory Committee on Gender -- Integrated Training in the Military. She was a member of the boards of directors for the Chevron Corporation, the Charles Schwab Corporation, the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation, the University of Notre Dame, the International Advisory Council of J.P. Morgan and the San Francisco Symphony Board of Governors. She was a Founding Board member of the Center for a New Generation, an educational support fund for schools in East Palo Alto and East Menlo Park, California and was Vice President of the Boys and Girls Club of the Peninsula . In addition, her past board service has encompassed such organizations as Transamerica Corporation, Hewlett Packard, the Carnegie Corporation, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, The Rand Corporation, the National Council for Soviet and East European Studies, the Mid-Peninsula Urban Coalition and KQED, public broadcasting for San Francisco. Born November 14, 1954 in Birmingham, Alabama, she earned her bachelor's degree in political science, cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa, from the University of Denver in 1974; her master's from the University of Notre Dame in 1975; and her Ph.D. from the Graduate School of International Studies at the University of Denver in 1981. She is a Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences and has been awarded honorary doctorates from Morehouse College in 1991, the University of Alabama in 1994, the University of Notre Dame in 1995, the National Defense University in 2002, the Mississippi College School of Law in 2003, the University of Louisville and Michigan State University in 2004. She resides in Washington, D.C.
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Kaplan@state.gov, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, IDBARCHIVES@ISDB.ORG, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
US Ambassador to Netherlands removed from email list. Anthony J. Sanders not eligible for the office as the result of events of the same US election day in Amsterdam involving the assassination of Theo Van Gogh. Although Mr. Sanders speaks Dutch conversationally and was born in the Netherlands, he would not wish to assume office in a cloud of suspicion regarding his association with the predecessor, even with the relatively good judgment of the Court this year that must be satisfied with a $10 million donation to the Ukraine President Yushchenko’s marriage and $1 billion for the health and welfare of the people maybe one day a plastic surgeon could fix the President’s fact. Perhaps some other time. Sorry. I would recommend that Dr. Rice seek the counsel of the International Court of Justice to determine whether a new ambassador should be appointed to the Netherlands at which time she should link to this confirming Hospitals & Asylums Document (HAD) in order to certify the consent of the United States of America to the publication of the aforementioned treaties relating to United States Afghan and Iraq Diplomacy (USAID) shortly after the State of the Union Address and Iraq Elections.