Hospitals & Asylums
In the State of
Cincinnati Mayor Mark
Deputy Director of Elections Pamela W. Swafford
Judge Michael Merz (
Prosecutor v. Joseph T. Deters done this Day of HANNUKAH-30-12-05
Political Procedure: Establishment of a fact finding commission at the Hamilton County Board of Elections to censure and determine grounds for the impeachment of Prosecutor Joe Deters to justify new elections with two honest candidates under RC§2733.16. For free and fair elections the removal of the Chairman of the Republican Party to an office outside of the armed forces or judiciary is required to preserve the neutrality and independence of the judiciary and to protect the people from wiretappings, poisonings, slavery and murder by a politically motivated secret police force involved nationally in the Laundering of Monetary Instruments 18USCI(95)§1956
Trial by Freedom c/o
Bill and Tony Erpenbeck v. Prosecutor Joseph T. Deters US 6th No. 04-3456&7
1. Dissolution of the Hamilton County Republican Party to separate the corruption of armed forces and judiciary from the leadership of a political party or public corporation
2. An estimated 51,617 people have left
3. The homicide rate, not counting all custody death in 2005 is >102, a record.
4. 25% of
7. 19 executions since 1976 18 or 19 by Gov. Bob Taft, former Ham Co. Commissioner
8. Increase in the frequency and rudeness of spying since Joe Deters’ return
9. Poisoning, custody and honor killings by the secret Republican police force
10. Arsons and Bombings (increasingly frequent) by the secret Republican police force
11. Predatory lending of the State Debt Collection Service that needs transfer from the AG to Secretary of Treasury to eliminate criminal association.
12. Impending impeachment of the Ohio Governor and Lt. In 2006
13. Need for the establishment of a community based corrections program
Sentencing: We shall now summarize the 101 Year Sentence of the Prosecutor:
a. Laundering of Monetary Instruments 18USCI(95)§1956 20 years
b. Concealment of assetts, false oaths and claims, bribery under 18USC§152 5 years
c. Bank Fraud 18USC(63)§1344 30 years
f. Prohibition with respect to biological weapons under 18USC(10)I§175 10 years
g. Theft of public money, property, or records under 18USC(31)§ 641 10 years
h. Unlawful access to stored communication 18USC(121)§2701(1)(A) 5 years
i. Fraud and related activity in connection with computers 18USC(47)§1030 10 years
j. Intrusion of reserves or violations of rules and regulation 24USC(3)V§154 12 months
Joe Deters is facing 101 years in prison unless he reforms so that the County might have the liberty to ponder the philosophical questions of:
a. Changing the job title to Hamilton County Attorney to make peace with the public defender.
b. Writing Prosecutor v. Name
rather than the State of
c. Abolishing the title in similar circumstances for which they will account for themselves.
Joe Deters must do the specific good deeds listed below to bring his spiritual age, as accounted for by HA, below the 50 years of Probation 18USC(227)§3563 to merit his continued trial as government official.
a. If Joe Deters dissolves the Hamilton County Republican Party by reappointing an unarmed and non-judicial Republican Chairman with the consent of the legislature and desists in support for predatory lending he could be spared the 20 year sentence for money laundry.
b. If Joe Deters executes the supervised release of Erpenbeck Co. v.US District Court No. 04-3456&7 he might deduct 30 years for bank fraud and 5 years for concealment of assets, from his sentence.
c. If Joe Deters abolished the
death penalty for
d. If Joe Deters desisted in the authorization of wire taps and the interception and disclosure of communications he might deduct another 10 years.
e. If Joe Deters managed to reduce
the prisoner population of
f. If Joe Deters prohibited the practice of poisoning by the secret police and psychiatric hospitals by paying the author the $75,000 civil tort for psychiatric torture in Sanders v. Kravetz C-98-466 (Weber) he might deduct another 10 years off his sentence.
g. If Joe Deters paid the $3,000 fine for damages to intellectual property and promised to respect the privacy of the HA executive the 12 HA months could be forgiven as called for in the Accident Report of Tony J. Sanders of HA-31-3-05 (Weber) and 5 years for unlawfully accessing stored information.
Compensation: The State of Ohio should
respect the principle of free, prior and informed consent of the indigenous
authors which when appropriate provide for the collective administration by
indigenous peoples’ of the benefits derived from their protections. The State of
Anthony J. Sanders v. State of
1. $3,000 for work and damages incurred by the Cincinnati War Crime Tribunal as foretold in the Accident Report of Tony J. Sanders of HA-31-3-05?
2. $75,000 civil tort against poisoning adjudicated in Sanders v. Kravetz C-98-466 (Weber)?
1. $4.5 million for the settlement of plaintiffs under the Cincinnati Policing Damage Claims Qualified Settlement Fund No. 75-3115602?
2. Mandate to extend this compensation to similar victims in the general populace through the retainer of the administrator?
Note: This judicial case was too naughty to be done for Christmas as promised, after some cajoling with justice, in Islamic Association of Cincinnati v. Republican Party HA-21-12-05, and shall instead serve as a New Year’s Resolution for all aggrieved parties
42 Page Text: www.title24uscode.org/deters.doc