Hospitals & Asylums
Local Armed Conflict on the Winter Solstice: Pipe Bombs and Cardiac Arrest
1. I am writing to apologize for the reaction of the Presidentís spies after the completion of the email service of the second draft
of the Afghanistan & Iraq v. USA HA-19-12-05 in the Winter Solstice 2005 Issue of Hospitals & Asylums Vol. 5 Is. 4.†† I am
proud to say that at my behest Congressman John Conyers has introduced three new pieces of legislation aimed at censuring
President Bush and Vice President Cheney, and at creating a fact-finding committee that could be a first step toward impeachment.†
The President was obviously frustrated with his restraint to the geographic
for trial.† The law of treaties was however United States
not adequate, when he gives a hate speech he needs something more akin to house arrest until his perverse emotions have subsided or
he is removed from office.
2. Local religious,
political and law enforcement leaders held a press conference Wednesday morning
concerning Tuesday night's pipe bombing at a
3. Witnesses called police after an explosion at 3668 Clifton Avenue just after Tuesday. Police said there was "light to moderate damage" to a door and a window of a house adjacent to the mosque owned by the Islamic Association of Cincinnati. "One of the explosions blasted a hole through the ceiling and the roof of the porch and then struck the soffit then blew out the glass," Cincinnati Police Chief Tom Streicher said. "If people had been there...there was the potential for people to be injured. Or the way the glass was shattered, it could have resulted in death," he added. The second pipe bomb went off a few minutes after the first, but did not cause any damage. No one was inside at the time and no one was hurt. The mosque closed for the night at † Along with analyzing physical evidence, investigators will spend time Wednesday talking to members of the mosque to see if any individual members might have received threatening mail or phone calls recently.
4. Police are still trying to find out who is responsible
for the crime. "[We want to] put as much pressure on the people
responsible for this so we can find them as soon as possible," Streicher said. That section of
5. Police said they initially received two to three calls
around from the
7. That same
evening a suspect died in police custody.†
He was reported to have had high blood pressure, blocked arteries and
was on cocaine at the time, Hamilton County Coroner Dr. O'dell
Owens said Wednesday afternoon. "The
combination of using cocaine if you have a heart condition is a problem,"
said Dr. Owens. Two of Jermaine Jones' three coronary
arteries were blocked, one 80 percent and the other 50 percent. Dr. Owens says
the 27-year-old was on cocaine, which constricts the blood vessels even more.
The 230 pound, 6'6" man also had marijuana and some alcohol in his system.
Jones also suffered from hypertension. Police stopped Jones early Wednesday
8. Cincinnati Police Chief Tom Streicher said police did not have to use physical force to subdue Jones. "The officer was chasing the person. [The officer] said if he didn't stop, he'd use the taser. But the person went to the ground voluntarily and that's the whole contact the officer had with him," Streicher said. Streicher said any preliminary assumption that the Jones overdosed on drugs is likely wrong. "I've heard that, but there's no hard evidence to suggest that," he said.† The officers involved were interviewed as a routine procedure.† Poisoning by the secret police must be prohibited.
9. The legal question presented is whether these crimes of the President were committed by the Cincinnati Police or the Hamilton County Courthouse?† Character evidence lends most suspicion to the Hamilton County Prosecutor who obviously issues poison permits and is the only money launderer I ever impeached. Not having a heart condition I didnít die although they poisoned me several times with this same tincture they honor Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist MD, a former cardiac surgeon, with.† They seem to want a case as good as that against Prosecutor v. Mike Allen.† It is completely prohibited to lead a political party from the armed forces.† I am sorry that I could not take his case before the Winter Solstice, as I never promised the District Court, but I hope to have him impeached by Christmas.
10. There shall be three prohibitions
a. The prohibition of issuance of permits for poisoning under threat of 20 years in jail and,
b. The prohibition of wire tapping a 6-12 month sentence,
c. The prohibition of leading a political party from office in the armed forces or judiciary, the proverbial terror cell, punishable in account for the homicides and bombings.
11. To do the Clifton Mosque justice I would like to recommend the $1,000 fine due for the unlawful intrusion upon the sacred grounds of the Clifton mosque against the Republican party for the hate speech of the President under the Battle Mountain Sanitarium Reserve statute regarding unlawful intrusion and the violation of rules and regulations caused by spying in 24USC(3)Vß154.† I request of Senator Bill Frist MD that he pay this fine in apology for his leak to the President that precipitated the most recent hate speech, in preparation for the prohibition of leading the Republican party from the armed forces and judiciary.† I myself, like Stanley Tookie Williams, do not eat of the hand that kills but millions of Muslims have at my recommendation and no one at the mosque was harmed and my observation indicated that the damage was limited to two doors, so maybe the Clifton Mosque will be the only self determinant people to avail of this bounty in the history of the USA.† We shall include Mr. Jones in the $5 million we pray Mayor Mallory will pay in settlement the Cincinnati War Crime Tribunal (Luken) HA-8-8-04.†
Sanders, a fair weather friend of the