Hospitals & Asylums
Referred to the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions (HELP) Committee by the Social Security Administration
Art. 25 of the Constitution of Hospitals & Asylums Non Governmental Economics (CHANGE) of Constitution Day 2007 states,
1. The political spectrum running from left to right follows,
Communism – Liberal = Conservative – Fascist
2. In the United States there are only the liberal Democrats and conservative Republicans. Communism (in the form of the Department of Labor and Social Security) and fascism (in the form of Generals and Prosecutors) have been incorporated into the administration but are not considered political (censured). European conservatives are to the left of American conservatives.
3. The Children’s Health and Medicare Protection Act of 2007 H.R. 3162 has been removed as a parent act to the State Mental Institution Library Education (SMILE) because the President has vetoed it. We must now master the cultural revolution, born by the Ways and Means Truth Squad in May and WHO on World Mental Health 2007, by using the political spectrum to understand the toxic CHAMP Act kidnappers in order to defeat communism and fascism so that liberal administration will adjust to the criticism of the conservatives, psychotic smoke stoppers themselves, and we could have a legitimate tobacco tax act by the 111th Congress. Tobacco is too holy for lawmakers to rush into a deal without amending the Surgeon General warning label to note, “Withdrawal causes psychosis” or negotiating the Attorney General settlement. Chairman Rangel is right that there is, “No victory in Denying Children Health”. The Ways and Means Committee is however wrong to have invoked a Truth Squad to force a first draft through Congress. The President exercised his right to vetoe it. We must now cease fighting and take up a political agenda whereas the elections are coming and the jail funds are not bound by the human rights cases they sprang from. Children’s issues including health are extremely politically unstable because of the constitutional non-representation, therefore the principles of non-use of force, equal rights and right of all peoples to self-determination must be taught, tested and certified by an administration open to criticism, debate and censorship, before a legislature enters into State contracts with professional classes, especially the practice of medicine, that is defended by a Prohibition of Federal Interference at 42USC(XVIII)1395.
4. To treat upon our national witlessness, so deeply entrenched in inequality embodied in the present by retired Attorney General Gonzalez’s failure to defend the United States in any case before the Supreme Court, in the first decision of its kind, the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights (IACHR) ruled it will hear the case of Jessica Lenahan (formerly Gonzales). Lenahan whose three daughters were kidnapped by her estranged husband and killed, and whose domestic violence protection claims were rejected by the U.S. Supreme Court in Castle Rock v. Gonzales No. 04-278 argued March 21, 2005--decided June 27, 2005. Lenahan's case is the first individual complaint by a victim of domestic violence to be brought against the United States for international human rights violations. In the 46th Session of the Committee on the Rights of the Child, from 17 September to 5 October 2007, Venezuela led with their report under the Convention on the Rights of the Child and other nations chimed in with what turns out to be, cognizant of the high levels of secrecy regarding crimes involving children, a dispute between the Optional Protocol to the Convention, on the Sale of Children, Child Prostitution and Child Pornography represented by three states and the Optional Protocol to the Convention, on the Involvement of Children in Armed Conflict represented by eight states. The debate boils down to the politicization of the destruction of child pornography that leads to the incarceration of hapless victims wise enough to try and destroy the evidence, such as Michael Luebbe.
He is also liable, in certain cases, to reparation for injury caused to another by the act or fault of another person or by the act of things in his custody.
6. The Prohibition with respect to biological weapons under 18USC(10)I§175 authorizes the Attorney General to seize such ultra vires materials generally distributed to unauthorized practices law by deputy clerks charged with intimidating the witnesses of perjury. So that the toilet flushes of its own accord the first offense is generally fore-given but a second offense can lead up to a penalty of up to 20 years in prison. It should be noted that bio-terrorism is very cultural and politically motivated and the victims are stigmatized with mental illness from betrayal and torture wherefore the immunity of witnesses is protected by confidentiality, dismissals and sealing of records to apply the immunity of witnesses generally at 18USC§6002. Poison Control can be reached at 1-800-222-1222. It is a defense that the criminal acts were committed as the result of a superior order. The issuer of the superior orders is generally tried for crimes against humanity and wide scale sealing of records published without the approval of a judge and misdemeanors after five years, are needed, as advocated in Sanders v. State C-070527 for Clerk Frost to administrate just-ice to heat emergencies, free of death penalty politics and filing fee, compliments of the ABA Moratorium, for her entire career as Supreme Court Clerk, we hope to pattern after the subscription of the Canadian Supreme that sends the power to turn a charitable cause to a charitable purpose in A.Y.S.A. Amateur Youth Soccer Association v. Canada (Revenue Agency), 2007 SCC 42 October 5 that regards an organization operating exclusively at provincial level seeking registration as charity. The fact that an activity or purpose happens to have a beneficial by‑product is not enough to make it charitable.
7. To understand the toxic kidnappers liberals are dealing with so frivolously in this hasty SCHIP re-authorization one must understand the progress we have made redressing the corruption inherent in children’s services to give the tobacco tax until the 111th Congress to mature in peace. In Roper v. Simmons No. 03-633 Argued October 13, 2004--Decided March 1, 2005 the US Supreme Court abolished the juvenile death penalty, freeing the US Attorney’s Office Violent Crime and Terrorism Section, that specialized exclusively in the execution of juveniles, from suspicion regarding an inside job in the 9-11 attacks and War on Terror propaganda. State child support enforcement under 42USC(7)IV-D§666 is a politicization of civil law that does not honor the poverty line in criminal courts, and having abolished the death penalty, now suffers only a labor racket in Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) that consumes more than half of the welfare funds for needy children in a self-interested fashion. It is therefore recommended that the right to social security co-operate in the re-administration of worker propaganda finance to child health and welfare. The right to work will be honored in a more professional administrative clerkship for children and as a political newsletter and there is unemployment insurance for the people who got paid to say, “get a job” under the Unemployment Tax Act 26USC§3305(b). Since the abolition of the juvenile death penalty the Cultural Revolution attached to the politicization of children’s services is now only fatal to the elderly and for the first time I can say I have “killed” a bill, as an intellectual act of revenge. Caution must still be exercised with the politicization of children’s health bills and one must patiently teach the kidnappers human rights until they are able to sustain a liberal administration based upon un-wavering democratic values eradicating poverty from child development.
8. The democratic 110th Congress has made progress on the minimum wage but failed to pass H.ConRes 110 Expressing the sense that Iraq should vote on redeployment. Having failed to defeat the fascism of colonial occupation by granting a parliamentary democracy permit; worker propaganda has come to corrupt liberal politics with right wing funds fleeing the reform of the conservatives, and there is serious debate regarding the wisdom of paying mental disability rather than the intellectual property of petitioners. The worker propaganda in the liberal spectrum is causing a cultural-revolution that runs from a pain in the butt to bleeding heart liberalism. This SCHIP re-authorization based upon a federal tobacco tax is clearly premature for debate and requires considerable negotiation and analysis of the administration before burdening the taxpayers. The toxic CHAMP Act kidnappers do not deserve to be financed through a sales tax on tobacco, this Congress, that has not performed their military duty, and is therefore definitely not qualified to infringe upon the medical practice. The political spectrum provides for a more lucrative option where $10 billion of worker propaganda in the $20 billion Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) administration would help pay for children's health and welfare in co-operation with the Social Security Administration. We hope to portray this temporarily SSA supervised, child health and welfare fund as the most lucrative use of the political spectrum since SSA fled DHHS in 1996 so that the money would go to development of needy children.
9. The International Day for the Eradication of Poverty, first commemorated in 1993, can be traced back to 17 October 1987, when more than a hundred thousand people gathered at the Trocadéro in Paris—where the Universal Declaration of Human Rights was signed in 1948—to honour the victims of extreme poverty, violence and hunger. On that day, Father Joseph Wresinski, founder of ATD Fourth World, unveiled a commemorative stone engraved with the words: "Wherever men and women are condemned to live in poverty, human rights are violated. To come together to ensure that these rights be respected is our solemn duty." We have to view people living in poverty as agents of change. This requires us to encourage national ownership of development strategies. It requires citizens to actively participate in policy-making, and Governments to become more accountable to their citizens in their efforts to achieve the Millennium Goals. Above all, it requires a true partnership for development - one in which rich countries do their part in delivering resources and productive employment opportunities through market access, so as to enable the poor to take control of their lives.
10. If Congress is determined to do something for National Pharmacy Month to mitigate the Anti-Americanism of the House of Lords hansard, born in confidence by the House of Commons, Congress should purchase the Drug Administration (DA) Act, for a first reading, after it is amended to eliminate any violations of the rules and regulations by a computer hack in the beginning of the month, thereby proving to mental disability secure Congressman Steve Chabot, who thought to write on October 18, 2007, that Congress does indeed commission their-own manuscripts via the Judiciary Committee and Committee on House Administration, to do their constituents justice. The Chapter on Children is locked for editing and can be commissioned for sections 600-699 to capture the number of the beast in the Bible, that conservatives grudgingly admit is every bit as violent as the Koran. Congress would thereby purchase immunity from the psychological vulnerability of the Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) regarding overestimates of the GDP, if the DEA would only exit stage left to the DHHS, ending the fatal federal infringement of medical practice. Congress is also encouraged to consider passing the Genetic Non-discrimination Act H.R. 493, S. 358 whereas it is so clever for a man to complain that women have so much more genocidal information, at the bar. This is so humorous that a section punishing the crime of incitement of genocide for their superior orders to perpetrators of the crimes of genocide, in mitigation or absolution of the sentence, should probably be added so that the people could speak freely about their families and friends with medical professionals free of charge, who would dismiss the criminals from the toxic court and the state would take liability for the economic damages caused by Americans who go civil at every criminal dismissal and never talk about politics, uphold the moral and material interests of the author, or do the right thing. Until then, forgive us.
We therefore move to kill the CHAMP Act of 2007 for Halloween.
Sanders, Tony J.
1. A.Y.S.A. Amateur Youth Soccer Association v. Canada (Revenue Agency), 2007 SCC 42 October 5
2. Castle Rock v. Gonzales No. 04-278 argued March 21, 2005--decided June 27, 2005
3. Committee on the Rights of the Child. 46th Session. 17 September to 5 October 2007
4. Constitution of Hospitals & Asylums Non Governmental Economics (CHANGE) Constitution Day 17 September 2007
5. Genetic Non-discrimination Act H.R. 493, S. 358
6. Hansard. House of Lords Anti-Americanism. 9 October 2007
7. Hill v. Hamilton‑Wentworth Regional Police Services 2007 SCC 41 October 4
8. Hospitals & Asylums. Chapter 4: State Mental Institution Library Education (SMILE). 11 August 2007
9. Hospitals & Asylums. Chapter 8: Drug Administration (DA). 11 August 2007
10. Immunity of witnesses generally 18USC§6002
11. International Day for the Eradication of Poverty. 17 October 2007
13. Roper v. Simmons No. 03-633 Argued October 13, 2004--Decided March 1, 2005
14. Poison Control 1-800-222-1222
15. Prohibition of Federal Interference at 42USC(XVIII)1395
16. Prohibition with respect to biological weapons 18USC(10)I§175
17. Sanders v. State C-070527. Law Day. 1 May 2007
18. State child support enforcement 42USC(7)IV-D§666
19. Unemployment Tax Act 26USC§3305